Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum Bobby! Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for the Stingray!

·
Registered
111 Posts
LG Motorsports giving a small discount to any Stingrayforum member sounds great. Especially when the C7 merchandise comes in.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hey Bobby! I already spoke with you on the phone, but I'm certain I'll be getting my C7 soon. We discussed after market black wheels. I'll be heading your way!!!! Hopefully by that time you'll have some extra merchandise I can consider?? :cool:

·
Administrator
16,491 Posts
Welcome aboard. Look forward to seeing your C7 components. :cool:

·
Administrator
16,491 Posts
We should have a number of specials coming out for the car. We are still very much in the middle of header testing and development as you might have already seen.

For those of you going to SEMA we will have our car in the Koni booth this year just across from GM :D
I expect to be back from my Museum delivery in time for SEMA- 'will look for your car!:cool:

·
Registered
214 Posts
We should have a number of specials coming out for the car. We are still very much in the middle of header testing and development as you might have already seen.

For those of you going to SEMA we will have our car in the Koni booth this year just across from GM :D
Anthony welcome. How long do you think it will take to have a carbon front splitter and side skirts available?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Look for wheel pictures and body work items later this week.
Hi Anthony, I had email communication with you back in June about making my aluminum wheels black powder coat, etc. I met Lou at C&C this month with his CG C7 and he told me about the Mods he planned to do to it. Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing the pics. I'd like to come by and visit with you, Lou and/or Bobby about my C7, etc.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts