1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
17,418 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had done the search, but didn't get my question answered. Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm asking if anyone has painted their own unpainted plenum and what were the results.

·
Administrator
17,418 Posts
I had done the search, but didn't get my question answered. Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm asking if anyone has painted their own unpainted plenum and what were the results.
There were posts in that link where members have painted their own vs purchasing a painted plenum cover.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
2,056 Posts
Start at post #42 it reads: "Getting ready for the next project! Painting the fuel rails Arctic White with black Corvette lettering, Plenum will be painted Carbon Flash, and the two black molding pieces will be Arctic white".

Also, if you go through his entire thread he's probably documented every DYI mod you would possibly think of.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
2,056 Posts
Just be patient for the time when she comes up to you and say today is your lucky day put on your big boy pants for a day and get you some big boy eye candy. lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive tire
Glasses Sleeve Bag Dress Luggage and bags
Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Thanks all, but the wife overruled me on painting the plenum. I guess you have figured out who wears the pants in our family. I did repaint the red lettering.

·
Administrator
17,418 Posts
Very sharp Kyle (y) (y) (y)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts