Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Everyone are very exited over the convertible which just landed at dealers this past week.

Many of us (thousands) have pending orders, but have no real pictures of different colors of the convertible C7.

Please share......,

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
209 Posts
Beautiful

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
They have only been coming off the line for a few weeks, I suspect we will have a bunch here before long.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I love this car with the top down, I think I would get sad anytime there was bad weather. I'd probably be that guy where a parka in the winter with the top down haha.

·
Registered
1 Posts
White Z51 Vert in Nashville

Hello Everyone, I found out today my car
is built and in Nashville. Can't hardly stand
the wait.

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Wow. Would you mind to post more pictures, maybe with the top down? I am trying to get a feel for the crystal red exterior (definitely for me) with either the red interior or gray. Seeing the torch red/red is easy, but the crystal red/red is hard to find.

Thanks!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could you post a pic with the top down. It appears you have the adrenaline red 3 lt. I want to see the Crystal Red with Adrenaline 3lt interior before I order it. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could you post a pic with the top down. It appears you have the adrenaline red 3 lt. I want to see the Crystal Red with Adrenaline 3lt interior before I order it. Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry we have had bad weather here I will get you some more top down pictures posted

·
Registered
32 Posts
And to be frank the colors do not match I would probably not do it the same ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1386387925.537229.jpg

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Thanks, Vavoom. I have been thinking of this combination, and it is great to be able to see the colors together. I still don't know what I will do, but this and gray are the two interiors I have been thinking about.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here are some more sun broke the clouds for a few minutes just as it was going down ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1386540255.832131.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1386540378.099566.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1386540418.501443.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1386540458.382708.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have to say with the sun hitting the car the red on red is really starting to look good to me

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Wow, Vavoom, your car is really beautiful! Thank you so much for posting these pictures. They are great!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts