Here is a guide, hope it helps. There are two easy ways to put a picture in your post:
One is to capture it directly from your computer and the other is to capture the link from one of the free photo hosting sites. I will try to detail each process: To capture directly from you computer
1. start a 'reply to thread' and when you get to the part where you would like to insert a picture
2. click on the image that looks like a small picture directly above the reply you are writing.
3. you will see two options in the pop up window "Insert Image" from either your computer or from a url. You want the from your computer option. Click on upload file and then go to the directory on your computer where you have the jpg (image) you want to add to your reply. When you find it, open it and it will show the name and size in the pop up window. Then hit upload. Wait for it and it with then add "attach=config xxx attach" to your reply.
If you have done it correctly it will look something like this
To capture from a photo hosting site:
1. open an account if you don't have one at photobucket.com or tinypic.com or any other free service
2. follow their guide to upload the picture you want directly from your computer (don't worry it is safe to do this)
3. once your picture is uploaded to their sight, copy the url link they give you such as "http://i40.tinypic.com/e8wo5y.jpg"
4. start a 'reply to thread' here and paste that copied link into the window that will pop up when you click on the image that looks like a small picture directly above the reply you are writing. You will see two options, one is to capture from your computer and the other is to capture from URL. The URL one is the one to use if you have up loaded your image to a sight like photobucket or tinyic.
5. if all has gone well you will see something added to your reply that reads "Attach=Config xxxx Attach" and you picture will be captured
6. here is an example