Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Put in my preliminary order, for a Velocity Yellow Z06. This will replace the 01 Z06 I had, that was totaled by a tornado
VY rocks IMO

Reactions: CHeckk6

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! MSRP is the price too, from Bill Stasek Chevrolet. I was heartbroken over the C5. It only had 16k miles on it. But I cant wait for the C7! Doing the museum delivery too.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Leo13

I just ordered from Stasek as well. Velocity Yellow !!! Great guys there. I previously bought a Kodiak 4500 from them and had it shipped to me sight unseen other than on line pics.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Would you mind sharing which options you selected an the approximate MSRP? This info may helpful for potential Z06 buyers.

·
Administrator
16,302 Posts
Welcome to our forum YellowZ06 and congrats on your purchase!:cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I ordered 7spd, 2LZ, Kalahari, visible carbon fiber ground effects, standard painted roof, chrome wheels, and museum delivery. Was a tick over 90 msrp.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Leo13 What number in line is your order with Stasek? Im 4th or 5th, cant remember its been awhile since I gave my deposit.,

MY order is... Velocity Yellow (of course), 7sp, 3LZ trim, black wheels, Competition Sport bucket seats, battery protection package and Carbon Flash Hood Stinger Stripe. For MSRP of $91,730.00. I have to have it shipped here to Tallahassee and got a quote from Reliable awhile back for $1150

1 - 11 of 11 Posts