Registered
993 Posts
Not for me...

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like my TR but I do like the LRG but I would never pay that much over MSRP
IF and I do mean IF (never going to happen) My husband gave the green light for a third Vette I would love to have a 1967 Red/Red big block vert...I'm dreaming now...never going to happen
Right now just want a few mods for Foxy

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh someone will buy it just not sure if it will go for full asking price.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
134 Posts
Gotta love greedy dealers

·
Registered
115 Posts
$6000 over...well guess it is less than the $10k over that some dealers are asking... Ebay should make a good amount of money if it sells. Wonder if any of the great ebay and craigslist scammers have sent them questions if they can pay an additional $10k over and have their transporter come pick it up.....:cool: Greed is running rampant.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just saw one come into the dealership I frequent. #70 of 500, Lime Rock Green, Tan top with the dark brown interior. Almost makes me wish I was a vert guy, but I like my coupe.

·
Registered
320 Posts
They probably think they can get a higher price on this because it's #2.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The dealership I use has been great to deal with. I paid sticker or less on all 3 vettes I have bought from them. I think your right, if they could get it they would, but if you go in there knowing what the value of the vehicle is and talk I think they are more interested in selling them and getting more rolling thru. I paid 21K below sticker on my ZR1.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts