Stingray Corvette Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
1388793173099.jpg Wow, you guys are hardcore... AAA card, credit cards, some cash. Rock and roll... I'm not worrying about cleaning the car until I get back. I might take a bug sponge for the windshield. Most gas places have crappy squeegees. Since I already know I can rent a Learjet on the Amex, I can get home...

Now why is the picture upside down?

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
It wasn't that bad. Basically two first class tickets cross country... It was fun. And it saved me from spending 4 days in January, 10F Chicago at a $500 a night hotel, with no luggage or real coat.

Seriously how do you fix the pictures?

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
It wasn't that bad. Basically two first class tickets cross country... It was fun. And it saved me from spending 4 days in January, 10F Chicago at a $500 a night hotel, with no luggage or real coat.

Seriously how do you fix the pictures?

You need to adjust the image ratio. While yours was horizontal, it was a bit too long on the horizontal edge compared to the vertical edge, so I cropped it. With the forum current software, it is hit or miss. However, Admin has indicated they are working on improving it so eventually we won't have this issue.

1.jpg

·
Registered
470 Posts
Love the comments.

Did a 14k mile cruise in '17 with our '16. Prep then as now....new tires, new oil....credit cards and a drink.

Planning on the Corvette Caravan later this month. and then on to Maine (from California) and back. Pack smart and drive. IT'S A CHEVY....drive it.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts