Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Im located in Arizona, an being a big gear head.. I am performing a install and upgrades to a good friends 2015 Stingray convertible. I will have images to include as the project starts. at moment everything on order and coming in..
short bit about myself..
Born in Michigan(home of motor-city), an grew up In NW Ohio,, at young age was always into wrenching and technology, Have always done the best to improve my knowledge, skills, and career path in life.
Have worked with Some of the Best in the worlds of Racing, Robotics, Machinery, and more..
Networking is key! I have been with EMPIRE Cat for 9 years and growing, I recently joined Empire's astonishing Commercial -Contracts Pricing Group prior developed, integrated and managed empires 900C Power-train Test stand Built by Power-test,& Data acquisition by RacePak.. A very unique and powerful setup.
I worked prior in THe NHRA series over a 8 year span with A-fuel injected and Top Fuel Dragsters.. Cant keep away from that nitro..

your welcome to be part of my network on linkedIn PM me for link

Project ahead 15 stingray.. parts on order
TSP long tube headers, x pipe with cats
ProCharger Black P1X upgraded gear set, drain tube, race air filter
Custom Build/install of the AlkyControl/PROMeth kit.. will be doing some custom routing to put lines out of heat, tank in rear, pump accessible for service, etc.
Mounting Controller and Boost Gauge in behind radio Cubby..

when all done a tune date with NiCD

Just to start.. Talk soon

·
Registered
420 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and Look forward to seeing your project updates! What kind of power are you planning?

·
Administrator
15,035 Posts
Welcome to our forum TopFuelClutch and looking forward to seeing the pics and updates! :eek:nthego:

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Welcome TFC. Care to share the T/F team for which you worked? There is NOTHING like the smell of nitro methane.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Drag racing Pro Career started on a A-Fuel team in brownsburg, IN owned Torco Racing, worked in a shop owned by Dixion.. great exposure..
Here is a bit of that car..

.. AFter years there, was hired on at David Powers Motorsports, on the Cat Fuel car piloted by Rod fuller, was hired by Rob Flynn and Lee Beard, Worked under. rob Flynn , was clutch assistant, rear ends, electronics,
fuller1.jpg

just near end of my 1st year PRO, was hired with Flynn to Kenny Bernstein Racing to transfer teams. Finished out the 30YR with Bud, and 1st year with Copart before i pulled a career change..
At KBR handled Clutches and Electronics.
RL_Bernstein-crew-celebrate.jpg
'
with that path won 2 wallys at St. Louis and Richmond..
Keep my hands an heart close the the nitro any change i get.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Very impressive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts