Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all,

I have some AWESOME news! I have been promoted within our department, and will be taking on more of a supervisory role. I am still here and will continue to post, just not as frequently. I am really excited to take on more responsibility within our department and grow in the Performance Vehicle Community.

Marissa is absolutely wonderful, and y’all, will continue to work with her on a daily basis for all your concerns. She really enjoys working with Corvette enthusiasts. Her dad had a Corvette when she was growing up and they spent a lot of time at car shows in the Detroit area.

Our newest member to the Customer Care Corvette Team is Terrell. He is a car nut! He absolutely loves performance vehicles, especially the Corvette. He hopes to get behind the wheel of a C7 soon. He has a passion for these vehicles, just like y’all.
I want to personally thank everyone, especially those whom I have worked with and those who I have become friends with. It is the kind words from y’all that has gotten me noticed for this promotion.

I will always wave in my Corvette! Miles of smiles,

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Good deal Kelly you deserve it. Thanks for all of your help and best of luck in your new duties!

·
Administrator
16,281 Posts
Congratulations Kelly and thanks for all of your input to our forum.:cool:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congratulations Kelly. You are awesome and deserve it!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
957 Posts
Congratulations Kelly, on your well deserved promotion...we all know you are a rock star it is nice to know you are being recognized for it.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Wow, congrats. It makes sense with the great job you were doing. Now you can train and pass on your talent and help the new people move up too.

Reactions: mybluecorvette

·
18,669 Posts
That is wonderful, well deserved news Kelly J! We have so appreciated all your help. Enjoy your new job, yet, as they say, please don't be a stranger.

Marissa and Terrell, we welcome you, and thank you in advance for helping keep us informed on our Corvettes' status!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats Kelly!!! Well-deserved promotions are always great!!! Please be sure to spread your attitude to those that will look up to you for guidance ?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congrats Kelly-tons of good news came from you and we really appreciate you taking the time to help us all out and investigate our issues. You made many of our dreams realities daily! Good luck to you!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts