Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When will the Forum add New Color of 2015 Cars to the Color Threads?

·
18,669 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I expect that we (staff) will need to put our heads together to figure out what we will do with the 2015 model. We have a little time to consider what might need tweeking in order to include the 2015 model, and not segregate it out of the main stream conversation.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Might I suggest each year you put at the bottom of the column of cars the year and the word discontinued, then the car with the discontinued color. Keep the main part of the column as the active colors. Adding the new color car as GM introduces them officially.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would suggest we simply add the two new colors to the bottom of the Cars. There is enough room with out removing any colors. Sometime down the road you may need to remove the picture and just list the discontinued color.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might I suggest each year you put at the bottom of the column of cars the year and the word discontinued, then the car with the discontinued color. Keep the main part of the column as the active colors. Adding the new color car as GM introduces them officially.

John.

Now we have pictures of the 2 new colors are we going to add them to the cars on the right side of the page?

Reactions: Tom0021
1 - 7 of 7 Posts