Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked Chevrolet.com site. Order is "Queued for Production." I assume that corresponds to codes 3000 - 3400. Order moving right along. I feel like a kid around Christmas time.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
My order showed the same thing today, checked on the forum and it's at 3000

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's kind of strange how some get TPW's at 3000 and other s don't. Hopefully I will get my TPW next week.

·
18,670 Posts
Convertibles are very rarely, if at all, getting TPW's. This is echoing that during to their earlier roll out, coupes were not getting their TPW's at the beginning.

Same thing will happen next year as the Z06's production gets started, that all coupes and 'verts will have TPW's, but Z06's will not.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey there,

If you want to private message us your order number, we can get you an update on your Corvette! I’ll keep an eye out for your response.

Jennie R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Thanks Jennie. I think Im up to date with my order now. Thanks again for asking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
67 Posts
As of last Tuesday (24 Feb), my order was at a status 3000 - Order Accepted by Production Control. I was told at that time my TPW was 03/23.

I just checked the status today (03 Mar) and I am still at the same status.

How long should I expect an order to stay at status 3000? Any guesses as to when I should see advancement through the system?

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,557 Posts
It's hard to say, lots of bad weather lately that could affect parts delivery, transportation, etc. My experience from date ordered to delivery date was 56 days (exactly 8 weeks). Maybe yours will be completed sooner, let's hope so.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I would think that since your TPW was 3/23, you wouldn't see any movement until that week. Unless of course it gets pushed back, which would not be good. Mine has a TPW date of 3/16, and as long as nothing changes before 3/16, I'm considering it all good!:)

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey John, We have a TPW of 3/23 also. They say our status is also 3000. Are you going to go to the factory build tour? If the dates work out for us we are going to go, signed up for it a couple days ago.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts