21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Any 67" left ?

·
Administrator
16,509 Posts
I have now had an opportunity to use the RR-XT-2 67" I purchased from Fred at Reverse Logic. Here is what I found:
-They are extremely easy to move about and position
-The material and construction style results in the ramps staying exactly where you put them. They don't budge as you first drive up on them, continue to drive on them, nor when you back down fully off of them. My old Petersen Tru-Cut Ultra Ramps (steel) could easily 'scoot' as you first attempted to get the wheels to go up on them, or when you came back down off the ramps.
-Removing the ramp extension section is quite easy to do once your wheels are up on the top 'saddle.' This of course provides greater access.
-The elevated height makes it easy to access and work on areas under the engine and front suspension.
I am really pleased I got these. :eek:nthego:

Here are some shots from today. You will note that I chocked the rear wheel 'just in case.' And once again, I forgot to turn off the inclination alarm :tranquillity: when I got out of the car...

untitled (1 of 10).jpg untitled (2 of 10).jpg untitled (3 of 10).jpg untitled (4 of 10).jpg untitled (5 of 10).jpg untitled (6 of 10).jpg untitled (9 of 10).jpg untitled (10 of 10).jpg

·
18,670 Posts
Thanks Jeff for the pictures and the explanation. Will definitely be getting a set of these from Fred at Reverse Logic! (Tired of lugging around my homemade, 17 year old, extra heavy, wooden ones.)

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
They are great and easy to move around!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts