Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice!!!

The black and white diamond with the red border looks great. I think I would use the dark grey in place of the white.

Got to get the garage built first!!!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice!!!

The black and white diamond with the red border looks great. I think I would use the dark grey in place of the white.

Got to get the garage built first!!!!

I have black and white in my garage, looks great in the beginning but over time the white can start to look a little off depending on where you live (winters) and how often you drive on it. So I do recommend the Alloy in place of the white.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have black and white in my garage, looks great in the beginning but over time the white can start to look a little off.
Exactly why I would shy away from the white. Alloy sounds good. Do you have samples of the Alloy?? I am not looking to build the garage until April or May (Permits pending) so no rush if you don't.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly why I would shy away from the white. Alloy sounds good. Do you have samples of the Alloy?? I am not looking to build the garage until April or May (Permits pending) so no rush if you don't.

Thanks,

John
Sure send me your address via a PM and I'll send you a sample.

·
Registered
142 Posts
PM sent! Thanks!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sure send me your address via a PM and I'll send you a sample.
Got the Alloy sample and I agree - this will look great with the black and red tiles. Much better than white!!!

Now I have to get the garage built!!!1

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey Red! What did you use to adhere the tiles to the ceiling? I never thought of doing that??? Just kidding!!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Does the picture look upside down to you? Looks ok to me on my ipad. :confused:
Yes - it is upside down when viewed on my Mac. I just checked my iPad and the orientation is correct. Very interesting.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looks much better now!! Looks pretty darn good too and I like the way you did the larger squares!

Very nice job!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow that is beautiful! You did a great job it's like night and day the transformation. I love the red cabinets, then of course I love red. :D

I was glad I could help you out.

·
Administrator
16,309 Posts
Great job YellowZ06! Looks great. :cool:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts