Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aaron came to me looking for a set of unique wheels for his Z06 Z07 a couple of months ago. He wanted to do something not all black and have some color matching in it without going overboard. He decided he wanted to do the Gloss Black Diamond center which I did on my current PUR wheels. It's a very cool smoke look that matches the look of carbon fiber very closely. The lips we went with polished and had them ceramic clear coated to keep the maintenance down and he chose exposed hardware with the Laguna Blue color match.

He has an Akrapovic exhaust on this thing now too, so maybe if we all ask him, he'll get us some video!

What do you guys think?? That rear dish is pretty wicked :thumbs:

As always for the best pricing and experience on the C7s, just give me a shout. It's always a pleasure working with you guys.

C7 Z06 Z07

Wheels:
PUR LX11 20x10 and 21x12.5

Tires:
Pirelli 295/25r20 and 375/20r21

Look at that rear depth!

·
Administrator
16,506 Posts
Nicely done and strikingly different. :eek:nthego:

Reactions: weaponX

·
Registered
126 Posts
Very unique! Like the depth to your designs, much better than the flat face look... also, they have a "meatiness" to them that is astetically more 'right' than the thin spider like look. Nice job again!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Wow, those are some great looking wheels. Seems like you always have some really good looking wheels coming out. Only thing is I'm hooked on the PUR LX12 wheels. Maybe one of these day's I'll splurge for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts