Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have a Brand New rear Cargo Mat made by Lloyd Mats. It is the Luxe version in "Black" plain with no logo. This floor mat is brand new as I just bought it and never used it. I am selling it for $125 plus shipping. This mat is considered top of the line see website link for more info. There is nothing wrong with it as I decided to go with a mat that has a logo on it. If you are interested, please call me at 630.479.0812 or send me an email.

http://lloydmats.com/?page_id=89

Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have the Chevy C7 cargo mat ordered. To install it do you remove the old mat or put the new one over the top? I know you need to cut slits for the cargo rings.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Hi, I have a Brand New rear Cargo Mat made by Lloyd Mats. It is the Luxe version in "Black" plain with no logo. This floor mat is brand new as I just bought it and never used it. I am selling it for $175 free shipping. This mat is considered top of the line see website link for more info. There is nothing wrong with it as I decided to go with a mat that has a logo on it. If you are interested, please call me at 630.479.0812 or send me an email.

Luxe custom fit automobile floor mats | Lloyd Mats

Thanks

You can't return it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts