Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Rear tag lights? Halogen or led?

11K views 51 replies 20 participants last post by  stingrayZ06 
Here they are before and after on my C7

View attachment 6009
Jeremy
I am thinking about this mod and wondering is this so the cops can see my license plate better or ? Personally I think the $15 mod is not worth doing, don't get mad cause I love your car and everything you did to it except this.....

All BMWs and European cars have led tag lights.. It's a must...it's more visible and looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum
Too be honest I don't want to copy BMW or European cars, This is Americas sports car and it should be unique in it's own way.... to add insult I became an american citizen today so that makes me even prouder to own this great car.......

Hey Steve, in what country was your previous citizenship? Have fun with being forced into jury service now. The judicial branch of the USA owns you now.
I am from the CZECH Republic and yes I expect a jury summons in the next week or 2. Happened to my wife when she got her citizenship, a week later she got a jury summons :eek:

Reactions: greggshere
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.