Stingray Corvette Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I only use Garage One products (Speed Wax, Leather Conditioner, Tire Gel, etc. ) made right here in Tampa, Fl.
I have A LRG M7 NPP coupe and win Best - In - Class alot.
The Speed Wax can be applied to a hot (clean of course) car in direct sunlight. It doesn't leave a white chalk around seams.
I can wax the car in about 40 minutes.
Yes. Lime Rock Green was only available in 2014 then discontinued. Only 4% were produced in this color (probably ) making it the rarest color car. Very heavy metallic making it sparkle in the sun. Big hit at car shows.

I believe this is you ? If it is, please let the forum know that you sell the stuff !!!!! {SPAM}

BTW... If it is you, I'm the guy in the black vette that beat you. :D

·
Administrator
14,879 Posts
Thank you Ron. Honestly it was absolutely one of the best investments I have made in my cars over the years. Every Cars & Coffee I get unsolicited comments about how great RedHot's finish looks, along with a couple of 'is that brand new?'

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Thank you Ron. Honestly it was absolutely one of the best investments I have made in my cars over the years. Every Cars & Coffee I get unsolicited comments about how great RedHot's finish looks, along with a couple of 'is that brand new?'
Coatings have come a long way. Great for low maintenance, and wash n' go look like ya spent a week on the finish. Lots of new stuff out there even for the no/low experience consumer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I live in Louisiana-similar weather. I have had spectacular results with Zaino-takes all day but worth it. Can't wait to get it on my new Vette!
I was able to apply Zaino AIO, and Z-5 in about two hours. I'm sure you could spend all day experimenting with different layering techniques, but my two hours seems to have gotten my car "close enough" for me. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
FYI - I DON"T sell Garage One or anything else. I do however hand out free samples of the Garage One Speed Wax at shows (that the owner of Garage One gives me). People ask me what I'm using on the car to get that "wet look". They can try the Speed Wax and decide for themselves.
Yes; Ron you did beat me. Your car looked better than mine and you deserved to win....Congrats

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
FYI - I DON"T sell Garage One or anything else. I do however hand out free samples of the Garage One Speed Wax at shows (that the owner of Garage One gives me). People ask me what I'm using on the car to get that "wet look". They can try the Speed Wax and decide for themselves.
Yes; Ron you did beat me. Your car looked better than mine and you deserved to win....Congrats
Then I apologize. I thought you sold the stuff. There were some vids of garage one with your car in it (as well as others, it was a show), and with all the hand outs and cards etc.

So since you don't sell it, I'm sorry for jumping on you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ron; No problem....If you live in the area you should go to one of the Garage One (Coffee and Doughnut) get togethers. It doesn't matter what car is featured that month (Mustang; Vette; etc) all are welcome. It's free and they demonstrate all of their products. Good time, very laid back fun, nice cars, no judging. Next one, Saturday, March 5th, 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
see website for more details

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
About this Discussion
52 Replies
27 Participants
hessguy1
Stingray Corvette Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to the 7th Gen Corvette Stingray. Come join the discussion on performance modifications, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing