Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need recommendations/ suggestions for reconditioning 2015 3LT seats. Daily driver, seat color is beginning fade/ wear away. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
15,906 Posts
What color are your seats? If the color is fading and wearing away, you may want to look into having them dyed and reconditioned. Check with local Corvette club or car clubs for recommendations, as well as your dealer. Many have relationships with companies that do it.

Reactions: kgrant (Kyle)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Need recommendations/ suggestions for reconditioning 2015 3LT seats. Daily driver, seat color is beginning fade/ wear away. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I have a 2015 1LT that came with the OEM Adrenaline Red Mulan coated seats. I didn't like their appearance or feel so I went to a local installer that does a big business with auto dealerships changing out cloth seats for leather. These are customers who want leather but don't want to pay a big premium to upgrade the trim level.

Anyway, they replaced my OEM seat skins with genuine solid leather skins for $975. They ordered the skins from a national vendor. I'm very happy. They look and feel great. I also got rid of the perforations since mine is a 1LT, however, perforated skins would have only added $100.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts