Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter #1
In honor of RedHot's 7th birthday, she got a bath and interior detailing. I can honestly say that she is as exciting and fun to drive now, as she was when I picked her up from NCM delivery seven years ago this month, and drove her across country to home.

As I washed her today, lots of the walkers commented on how beautiful she was, and one asked if she was new. After wash and prep, I took her to fill up and on the way back, a gentleman in a new Shelby Ford Super Snake truck pulled along side and asked it RedHot was the new C8 :D

Super Moderator
Looking good! 馃槑馃憤馃徏

Administrator
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeremy! The C7 designers along with the CQuartz Finest treatment get all the credit :)

Reactions: [email protected]

Administrator
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: [email protected]

Registered
Looking great Jeff! Still got it!

Administrator
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: Racer_X

Registered
Still looks fantastic! Congratulations on 7 years!

Reactions: jsvette

Administrator
Discussion Starter #10

Administrator
Discussion Starter #11

Registered
Outstanding!

Administrator
Discussion Starter #14

Administrator
Discussion Starter #15
Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing! What do you use for wax/polish to get that finish?
Thank you! Actually RedHot only has had the initial professionally applied CQuartz Finest treatment when she was new (7 years ago). No wax or polish ever. A few times a year after I wash and dry her, she gets lightly spritzed with ReLoad, which is CarPro's product. It is a silica spray 5%+ SiO2 that I dilute 1:1 with distilled water. I either spray it lightly on CarPros Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile (an incredibly soft thick cloth) or very lightly on RedHot and wipe it with the Madness cloth. I use CarPro's PERL for cleaning the interior surfaces. It offers UV protection, leaves a absolutely clean and dry finish on leather, plastic and rubber.
[And, CarPro is one of our supporting sponsors CarPro-US.com ]

Registered
In honor of RedHot's 7th birthday, she got a bath and interior detailing. I can honestly say that she is as exciting and fun to drive now, as she was when I picked her up from NCM delivery seven years ago this month, and drove her across country to home.

As I washed her today, lots of the walkers commented on how beautiful she was, and one asked if she was new. After wash and prep, I took her to fill up and on the way back, a gentleman in a new Shelby Ford Super Snake truck pulled along side and asked it RedHot was the new C8 :D

View attachment 278211

View attachment 278212

View attachment 278213

View attachment 278214

View attachment 278215
It still looks brand new! What a beauty!

Reactions: SRQKEN

Administrator
Discussion Starter #18

Administrator
Discussion Starter #20
Great looking and I agree with the C8 reference. The C7 body style will endure and exceed C8 style for years.
Thank you! :cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts