Stingray Corvette Forum banner

RedHot celebrates seven years!!!

4K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  Lucydad 
#1 ·
In honor of RedHot's 7th birthday, she got a bath and interior detailing. I can honestly say that she is as exciting and fun to drive now, as she was when I picked her up from NCM delivery seven years ago this month, and drove her across country to home.

As I washed her today, lots of the walkers commented on how beautiful she was, and one asked if she was new. After wash and prep, I took her to fill up and on the way back, a gentleman in a new Shelby Ford Super Snake truck pulled along side and asked it RedHot was the new C8 :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Looking good! 😎👍🏼

#3 ·
Thanks Jeremy! The C7 designers along with the CQuartz Finest treatment get all the credit :)

Reactions: Corey@CarPro-US
#9 ·
Still looks fantastic! Congratulations on 7 years!

#11 ·
Thanks. The beauty of ageless design (y)

#14 ·
ah, you are just biased :) Thanks!

#15 ·
Thank you! Actually RedHot only has had the initial professionally applied CQuartz Finest treatment when she was new (7 years ago). No wax or polish ever. A few times a year after I wash and dry her, she gets lightly spritzed with ReLoad, which is CarPro's product. It is a silica spray 5%+ SiO2 that I dilute 1:1 with distilled water. I either spray it lightly on CarPros Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile (an incredibly soft thick cloth) or very lightly on RedHot and wipe it with the Madness cloth. I use CarPro's PERL for cleaning the interior surfaces. It offers UV protection, leaves a absolutely clean and dry finish on leather, plastic and rubber.
[And, CarPro is one of our supporting sponsors CarPro-US.com ]

#17 ·
It still looks brand new! What a beauty!

Reactions: SRQKEN
#18 ·
Thanks so much! Beauty and brawn- a perfect package! :cool:

#22 ·
Absolutely spot on! Congrats on yours as well.

#26 ·
Thanks! Great product (and of course, great prep by Theodore).

#30 ·
Thanks! You are going to love yours. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.