Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RedHot just added a new signature plaque to join her existing one on the inside of her trunk lid. Each is a HD image of the original transferred to an aluminum plaque. I had the great pleasure of each signer signing in person in my presence (waaay cool! ). The plaque on the left as you look from the rear is signed by Peter Brock, the one on the right by Tom Peters, Jay Leno, Harlen Charles, Jackie Stewart and Tadge Juechter. I have one more signature I hope to get on RedHot (hint: he is the head of Global GM Design and signed my XTS on the dash). :cool:

Peter Brock.jpg

RedHot's plaques.jpg

edited Workbench.jpg

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Next you'll be on Pawn Stars trying to sell it....:D

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next you'll be on Pawn Stars trying to sell it....:D
While they are local to Vegas, there is no way anyone is going to buy or pry RedHot out of my hands :cool:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Very nice and a great idea!

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
144 Posts
RedHot just added a new signature plaque to join her existing one on the inside of her trunk lid. Each is a HD image of the original transferred to an aluminum plaque. I had the great pleasure of each signer signing in person in my presence (waaay cool! ). The plaque on the left as you look from the rear is signed by Peter Brock, the one on the right by Tom Peters, Jay Leno, Harlen Charles, Jackie Stewart and Tadge Juechter. I have one more signature I hope to get on RedHot (hint: he is the head of Global GM Design and signed my XTS on the dash). :cool:

View attachment 7812

View attachment 7813

View attachment 7811
Great Collection RedHot, where do you bump into most of them, Vegas? Jay Leno's sig is cool, he has his sig chin in it. :)

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great Collection RedHot, where do you bump into most of them, Vegas? Jay Leno's sig is cool, he has his sig chin in it. :)
Peter Brock is headquartered here in Vegas and we get together frequently. The rest were at the 60th Reunion held at Laguna Seca last August. However I had met Jay a few years ago and was invited to see his extensive car, motorcycle, motor etc. collection. That was an incredible thrill and amazing experience. When Jay found out I had ordered RedHot he told me I would love the Stingray. He was so right :cool:

Reactions: SilverFox

·
Registered
144 Posts
Peter Brock is headquartered here in Vegas and we get together frequently. The rest were at the 60th Reunion held at Laguna Seca last August. However I had met Jay a few years ago and was invited to see his extensive car, motorcycle, motor etc. collection. That was an incredible thrill and amazing experience. When Jay found out I had ordered RedHot he told me I would love the Stingray. He was so right :cool:
Cool! Does he have one himself? About how many cars does he have Now?

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool! Does he have one himself? About how many cars does he have Now?
I honestly don't recall the number but think it was several hundred plus nearly 100 motorcycles when I visited. Jay was one of the first to drive the C7 and did a great video on it with Ed Welburn for Jay Leno's Garage, his internet site. He has a number of Corvette's in his collection.:cool:

Reactions: SilverFox

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Gee, and I thought having my window sticker laminated was cool... Very Nice Jsvette!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts