Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On July 4, 1939 during his farewell address Lou said, "Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth." I knew I was taking my chances by picking up my new Torch Red/Adrenaline Red LT-2 A6 on Turkey-day eve. (Obviously, I'm not superstitious) We have all become well aware of the QC problems associated with the C7 launch. I have been to the factory and talked to the "test drivers" before the official start of C7 production. I have been to Cars and Coffee and seen 7 new C7's of various colors in the bright sunlight and seen the orange peel. I built an extensive check list that my dealer - Classic Chevrolet in Sugar Land, TX, was kind enough to let me work through before I signed the check. To my surprise, it was as damned near perfect! Orange peel was only about a 1.5 on the scale where the other C7's I examined were in the 3-5 range. Hopefully that means the paint is getting better. Thanks to Glen E for his insights. I ordered a new set of wheels and had them installed today.

http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/tomtraylor001/slideshow/My new C7

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
957 Posts
congrats on your new C7! I moved up to 3300 today and have ordered the torch red so glad to hear the paint is getting better!

·
Registered
273 Posts
I love, love, love the wheels do they have those in a smoke or gun medal?
Same style in black

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Since the TSW website has not been updated for the C7 could you publish the part numbers for those wheels?

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts