Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 3LT leather dash which appears to be stretching an coming unglued. The removal of drivers side trim seems simple enough. How difficult is it to remove passenger side.

·
Administrator
15,882 Posts
Welcome to our forum bayou boy! Sorry to read about your issue with the dash. Hopefully one of our members who has removed the related trim can help you out.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
623 Posts
Wow, that is a pretty difficult and time consuming task as I have done it. That is my car below with the red interior before and after removing the passenger dash pad. The gray interior is someone else that have done it as well.

I will send you a direct personal message with a link to a thread outside of this forum where others as well as me provided insight on this mod.

Check your inbox.....You Got Mail! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
What a ton of work. Give me more appreciation for the crew that did mine when it was less than 2 years old and still covered under warranty.

Reactions: jsvette

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
623 Posts
I wanted to turn my 2LT to a 2.5LT so I called the dealer to see how much to replace my passenger dash pad to red, I recall two quotes of $1500 and $2000 so of course I took a pass and tackled it and used swear words throughout the process but was very happy in the end that I came, saw and conquered the challenge . Would I do it again, whewww probably not.....Just Sayin

What a ton of work. Give me more appreciation for the crew that did mine when it was less than 2 years old and still covered under warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts