Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELCOME TO THE VLOG
WOW – TODAY – LOTS OF CORVETTE NEWS ON THE VLOG
GM was playing around in clearly Mid Engine Camo’d Corvettes at a McDonald’s Drive-Thru.

PLUS HUGE NEWS, 2018 PRODUCTION ENDING EARY, VERY EARLY & 2019 CORVETTE BEGINS NEXT MONTH, what the?!
We have the details and feedback!

TODAY’S VLOG VIDEO LINK…

Please Subscribe to our channel, thank-you
https://www.youtube.com/c/RickCorvetteConti

·
Registered
319 Posts
Informative and entertaining. Looks like I am going to have the "New Corvette" discussion with my wife earlier than I thought. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hay Rick it's your old buddy Pete! Like I said you nailed it last night on your latest VLOG. It was entertaining and very informative! We need to wake these guys up on this Corvette site and tell them what they are missing! Everybody out there give this guy a look. Rick has a unique way of getting the latest info out to all of us in a very light and entertaining style. You won't be disappointed! This is not your typical sales pitch kind of guy! He truly is very passionate about what WE are Passionate about, CORVETTES........ and he's pretty darn funny too! Who doesn't need a good laugh now and then. Go ahead check him out on You Tube "Rick Corvette Conti"!!!

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hay Rick it's your old buddy Pete! Like I said you nailed it last night on your latest VLOG. It was entertaining and very informative! We need to wake these guys up on this Corvette site and tell them what they are missing! Everybody out there give this guy a look. Rick has a unique way of getting the latest info out to all of us in a very light and entertaining style. You won't be disappointed! This is not your typical sales pitch kind of guy! He truly is very passionate about what WE are Passionate about, CORVETTES........ and he's pretty darn funny too! Who doesn't need a good laugh now and then. Go ahead check him out on You Tube "Rick Corvette Conti"!!!
Pete, that is awesome, appreciate your support - thank-you so much!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Ricks passion, work, knowledge, and enthusiasm...

I ordered my Vette using my credit union. I can honestly say if I could have I would have gotten it from him...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts