Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on the forum purchased products from RPI who can give feedback? I'm looking at buying their "Carbon Flash" painted badges to replace my chrome ones.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Having the side skirts and front splitter installed later this week...will post photos after...

·
Registered
320 Posts
All of my engine pieces have come from RPI Designs. Don is excellent to work with. They make quality stuff. My plenum cover is Hydro Carbon Fiber.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just ordered the carbon flash badges, stingrays, and corvette script. I also got the tint for the front and rear side markers. They should be here on Saturday. I will let you know as soon as they arrive. The other stuff I have ordered is excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just got the carbon flash stingray badges on. Also put the "blackout" vinyl over the side reflectors. Going to get the front and rear logos done soon. image.jpg Before Vinyl. image.jpg After. image.jpg image.jpg After the carbon flash badge install.

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Just ordered the Airbrushed Stingray Plenum cover..........Carbon Flash/Black Stingray with AW stripes on ends. Can't wait to see it on the Vert. Red Lighting Vette.jpg

·
Registered
182 Posts
Just got my plenum cover in from RPI. Looks great. Now need to receive the fuel rail covers that I am having done by Showstoppers ( arctic white base with airbrushed stingray lettering and logo in red) Here is pic of plenum cover. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1395978194.853757.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
sweet:cool:

·
Registered
480 Posts
I tried a car cover from them....not good. So far they seem willing to work with me on returns...we will see.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Just received a LRG plenum cover. It's just beautiful. I thought it would be carbon fiber and painted LRG, but is actually a deep LRG carbon fiber, like emeralds. Can't wait to get my Stingray home to install. Great job RPI!

Michael

·
Registered
502 Posts
I've been dealing with them since 2008. Back then, I had an issue with the fuel rail covers for my brand new Z06 - they rectified it without any push back what so ever.

Like many others, for my new Stingray, I have purchased Carbon Flash exterior badges, and under hood items in my car's color (torch red) - all with no issues.

I also bought the snap-in/leave on jacking pucks from them....one arrived damaged. A quick email and I had a replacement in a few days.

Good people! They are at Carlisle every year.....

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I finally got my Carbon Flash badging from RPI and unfortunately they are not of good quality. Lots of chrome showing through on many of the pieces especially on the edges. I also had to take a razor blade to the "Corvette" lettering to get a clean edge. My product didn't go out in the advertised 5-10 business days and actually was 15 business days. I see they've since changed that delivery statement on their website. The sales rep I was dealing with also left the company in that time so not sure if that had anything to do with it. Am contacting them today to see what if anything they say.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts