Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Not an rx but works well. Non z51 installed a catch can 200 miles ago and collected about a teaspoon full of oil. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1405286170.594398.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
115 Posts
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1405726116.717490.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1405726133.074633.jpg
With supplied bracket can can't be mounted, hits engine. Must be doing something wrong, that's why I need to see install video, some of us "old" people need pictures!

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Still waiting on my catch can and clean side separator. Any update on when I can expect those?

Thanks,

Herman
Cans shipped yesterday, cleansides next week. :thumbsup:

View attachment 10204 View attachment 10205
With supplied bracket can can't be mounted, hits engine. Must be doing something wrong, that's why I need to see install video, some of us "old" people need pictures!

The bracket is mounted in a hole to low. Look close...there is one above that so it fits.

Cheers!

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Also, anyone with the ECS kit, make SURE your move the cleanside hose to the filtered section of the air box....the way they instruct it is drawing it unfiltered air directly into the engine oil.

And FREE installation through end of August!!! if you come in.

Call direct:

941-721-1826 to order RevXtreme - RX Performance Products

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
So all know, Weapon X carries all the RX systems along with a ton of other performance parts and services....get all you need at one stop!

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Extending the free installation for any that come here for now so we can get more in to document intake valve coking rates.

Contact WeaponX or us directly to order.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts