Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed a can and clean side separator today, not mechanically inclined and the installation was very simple and didn't take long at all, curious to see how much it catches, installed at 1500 miles on 2015 Z51. Want to say thanks to Karen,Tracy,and Tom at RXProducts, they were extremely patient and helpful answering questions I had and service was excellent

Reactions: Fish

·
Registered
341 Posts
I can't see a good place to mount the can in the Z06. Hopefully, they will be able to come up with something and let the forum know about it.

Derik

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Just installed a can and clean side separator today, not mechanically inclined and the installation was very simple and didn't take long at all, curious to see how much it catches, installed at 1500 miles on 2015 Z51. Want to say thanks to Karen,Tracy,and Tom at RXProducts, they were extremely patient and helpful answering questions I had and service was excellent
Very kind of you to say, better than the usual insults I've grown to love. Big shout out to my Trolls, WHAT UP?! Seriously though, should anyone ever need any help or just have some questions I've stepped into that role full time so gimme a ring. My mobile is (678)901-9344 for tech support and Mike Greathouse is available to take orders (941)479-0306.

As far as the 2015 Z06 goes I don't think it's going to happen. It's doable but I don't think anyone's going to be willing to do what it takes to get it installed, it's most likely going to be a major ordeal. The chance of us finding someone willing to use their 2015 Z06 as a guinea pig is unlikely. Any takers?

Thanks again,

Tommy Thomsen
RX Speed Works
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Very kind of you to say, better than the usual insults I've grown to love. Big shout out to my Trolls, WHAT UP?! Seriously though, should anyone ever need any help or just have some questions I've stepped into that role full time so gimme a ring. My mobile is (678)901-9344 for tech support and Mike Greathouse is available to take orders (941)479-0306.

As far as the 2015 Z06 goes I don't think it's going to happen. It's doable but I don't think anyone's going to be willing to do what it takes to get it installed, it's most likely going to be a major ordeal. The chance of us finding someone willing to use their 2015 Z06 as a guinea pig is unlikely. Any takers?

Thanks again,

Tommy Thomsen
RX Speed Works
[email protected]
Dude! Insults you've grown to love? Shout out to trolls? Are you asking for trouble?

I was sorry to no longer be living in Tampa to meet you guys and have you look into what it would take to put an RX can on my Z06. Now...a little confused.

Word of advice...take the high road and let the trolls roll in their "stuff".

·
Administrator
16,506 Posts
Very kind of you to say, better than the usual insults I've grown to love. Big shout out to my Trolls, WHAT UP?!
Thanks again,

Tommy Thomsen
Tommy, you must have StingrayForums confused with some other forum you participate on. :)

·
Registered
341 Posts

Thanks again,

Tommy Thomsen
RX Speed Works
[email protected]
That is very disappointing to hear Tommy. I've been keeping an eye out for 4 months, hoping to read positive information about your Z06 efforts. I'm with Z on his opinion about the trolls. You're much better off to ignore them than to call them out......and the way you say it, there are more of them than the rest of us, and I'm sure that is not what you meant.

Derik

Reactions: Z06 Owned

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
That is very disappointing to hear Tommy. I've been keeping an eye out for 4 months, hoping to read positive information about your Z06 efforts. I'm with Z on his opinion about the trolls. You're much better off to ignore them than to call them out......and the way you say it, there are more of them than the rest of us, and I'm sure that is not what you meant.

Derik
You guys are right, this forum has far less Trolls than some others. Hopefully a solution will be found for the Z06 install soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dude! Insults you've grown to love? Shout out to trolls? Are you asking for trouble?
Eh, he's just kidding around... the internet is taking itself way too seriously anymore, where anyone that disagrees with you is automatically a "troll" and others refuse to allow a man to have his opinion about something without feeling the need to talk about they momma or other forms of disrespect.

I think we oughtta all learn from each other's knowledge and experience and keep it chillin like Marshall Dillion and let the bad times pass us right on by as we ride off in the Vette sunset... no, I'm NOT a rapper but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts