Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... Ok that's a little extreme but we were down for a little while here on the forum. Basically we had a disagreement with a member, it wasn't handled so well on our end and the mods taught us a valuable lesson, but hey, we're back. By the way we did apologize to the member who was super cool about it. We just couldn't let pride get the best of us, this forum and you members are too valuable to us. This is Tommy by the way, I'm the marketing guy here at RX. Going forward I'll be handling most of the forum communication but if you need anything at all or want to get a message to Tracy, just shoot me a PM, call, put a message in a bottle, send a pigeon, smoke signals, whatever. We'd like to hear from you. At the moment it's a beautiful day here in sunny Palmetto, Florida and we're making plans to shoot another install video, unfortunately it's not a new ZO6. You ZO6 owners know who you are, call me and let me put our wicked cool oil separating catch can system on yo ride. I will personally make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich crack you a beer and offer you some of my Fritos which are one of the many wonderful gifts the good lord has bestowed upon us. If you don't like Fritos, just keep driving, don't even bother stopping.

Seriously though, RX needs you!

Ok, nuff said about all this, be sure to come by the new site RX Performance Products, LLC ? Products and email or call anytime.

Tommy Thomsen
[email protected]
RX Performance Products, LLC ? Products
RX YouTube Channel
(941)729-5239

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,674 Posts
If the powers that be let you back in, I guess it's OK. Best of luck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Called you guys this week I have a zo6 guy who told me tracy would call back because guy that called did not have answers on how to install on 2015 zo6 still waiting for call back.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MARCO0779 thanks for the message, he didn't mention it but if you PM me the details I'll make sure he gets taken care of. As far as the powers that be are concerned, it's contingent on me handling the forums going forward which will keep us out of trouble, if you know what I mean. I'm handling the forum communication from here on out so if anyone, even those that have had issues with Tracy need anything or have a question, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or by phone.

Thanks,

Tommy

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Reactions: 2ndvette and Norm
1 - 8 of 8 Posts