Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
After watching this, my conclusion is: "eco on the highway and track on the street. EVERY SINGLE DAY" :eek:

I can't believe I'll have one roughly a couple of months from now...

·
Registered
181 Posts
So excited because the car in the video is basically what I am getting (except the interior colors)! I...Can...Not...WAIT!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
2LT Kalahari. It is going to be great seeing everyone's pictures! Another difference from the video is I am getting black wheels with red calipers. What about you?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am 2LT, torch red, adrenaline red interior, chrome wheels. My dealer informed me last night that I was the only order in Eastern Washington State. Only 22 orders in WA, OR, ID and MT. I am the only car in those states with my colors. Only 6 or the 22 are torch red. Most are black.

·
Administrator
16,489 Posts
I am 2LT, torch red, adrenaline red interior, chrome wheels. My dealer informed me last night that I was the only order in Eastern Washington State. Only 22 orders in WA, OR, ID and MT. I am the only car in those states with my colors. Only 6 or the 22 are torch red. Most are black.
Ahhh but what type of roof panel? RedHot, my C7 is Torch Red, Adrenaline Red, Red Brembos with a transparent 'glass' roof and it will be based in Las Vegas. :cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I didn't order a special roof so I guess I will get whatever is standard. It would be interesting to know how many are being sold here in Mississippi, but I can tell you that the Chevy dealership in Jackson, our largest city, was not allotted. The only ones I could find around me were Rick Hendrick in ATL and Ross Downing in Hammond, La. I was ordering from Rick Hendrick until they decided to get greedy and tack on $5000 to the MSRP. I ordered from Rick Conti in Ohio, so when it comes in, I will have a 10 hr road trip to get to know the car! I just hope that I am the FIRST C7 owner in Meridian, MS! Can't wait to see the turned heads. Of note, Rick Hendrick has now decided not to upcharge, but they lost my trust.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Rick Hendricks group in Atlanta gave me the run around so I ended up ordering from Jim Ellis of Atlanta. I am number 36 on their list so hopefully I will see the car by Christmas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts