Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had good weather and it was great spending time with my son at show. The three 67 big block coupes are owned by the same couple. The red 67 convertible with fawn interier was just bought from someone that had it in storage for the last 17 years. The new owner said all the factory tags were still on underneath. Said he found out about it a few years ago and the guy didn't want to sell. Left his name and number and the owner called him this year. Great looking 67 with side pipes.

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
Very nice line-up. The '67 has always been one of my favorites.

Reactions: Richard Brubaker

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Richard, awesome shots and those three 67's look to be in excellent shape.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Richard, thanks for posting all these great photos. Of course I love all the Corvettes but also at the top of my list is the '62 Bonneville and the wicked yellow Hemi 'Cuda. :cool:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Love those cars, especially the 442 convertible and there bel aire vert. Awesome looking.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Richard, thanks for posting all these great photos. Of course I love all the Corvettes but also at the top of my list is the '62 Bonneville and the wicked yellow Hemi 'Cuda. :cool:
Paul the 62 Bonneville is still owned by the original owner. Has 3 duce's on it.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I have a weak spot for the C2's. I would have ten if my wife didn't restrain me and my means allowed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts