Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
They are making these 'toys' already and I still can't find decent aftermarket floor mats yet..... (or any other practical accessories)!

Where are the priorities???:confused:

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
look at the LLoyd's Ultimats...custom made and wear like iron...send me a list of what you're looking for in accessories and I'll point you toward the quality options....

·
Registered
346 Posts
look at the LLoyd's Ultimats...custom made and wear like iron...send me a list of what you're looking for in accessories and I'll point you toward the quality options....
Thanks Glen!
No... I did not check LLoyd's website directly, but have been constantly checking MidAmerica, Ecklers and Corvette Central and C7 stuff is still at a minimum. I guess it is still kind of early.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark,

I spoke with WeatherTech a few weeks back and the CSR said they hoped to have their floor liners / mats available for the C7 by the end of the year.
You can reach them here 800-441-6287

Reactions: Mark JD

·
Registered
346 Posts
Thanks Cruzin.... but not really looking for the heavy-duty all-weather type. Not really needed down here in southwest Florida.
Just looking for some custom carpeted type with Corvette or C7 logos, like Llyods has sold in the past.
I know they will be coming around shortly.

Thanks again,
Mark D.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would love to buy one of these for my grandson but my family would joke the mess out of me. Hahaha! Your grandson got his stingray before you!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts