Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the Woodward Dream Cruise last week. That's a real trip. But the best part was a visit to the GM Heritage Center and got to see the New Generation C-8. There was a blue one outside and a Matrix Gray one inside. About 80 people around it but later was left alone so a better view was available. Harlan Charles (GM VIP) gave a nice talk and answered almost all questions. The ones he couldn't say have been posted on many sites since. What a Car! The color was amazing and the features never end. I am really tempted but feel it wouldn't fit my needs. I don't track my cars and do travel a lot. Doesn't look like i could fit all my stuff in it.
0814191156.jpg 0814191238.jpg

·
Administrator
15,306 Posts
German, you both look verrrry comfortable in it! :eek:nthego:

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
German, you look very comfortable there.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Comfortable, yes - though a bit more so on the driver's side as the console button ramp does limit the opassenger a little bit. As we expected, there is no real interior space for purses, hats, water bottle bag, etc., about on a par with a C7 convertible; so if that works for you, then this will too.

We had a fun time and got together with friends, that's always worthwhile. I'll likely go again on Tuesday to our local dealer in Scottsdale when they host it as another friend who didn't make it yesterday wants to meet there.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
As everyone who has seen it says: It look even better in person than in photos.

·
Administrator
15,306 Posts
Seriously most non car people will think it's a Ferrari or other exotic... It really is stunning.
Very similar to when the C7 first hit the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts