Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning it for the last time this weekend as she is going to a new home Monday 9am.This is really a beautiful car,and I am looking at her as I type this and hope I am doing the right thing.Wish I could keep both of them,but my wife and daughter would not be happy having their cars sold and using public transportation .;)I have owned a bunch of muscle cars and about 12 Corvettes in my life time,but this white 13 is the first car I ever called a real lady,her manners are superb,looks are pure class and the build quality is awesome.My wife really loves this car,of course for us cars tend to be like our dogs and become members of the family.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Cleaning it for the last time this weekend as she is going to a new home Monday 9am.This is really a beautiful car,and I am looking at her as I type this and hope I am doing the right thing.Wish I could keep both of them,but my wife and daughter would not be happy having their cars sold and using public transportation .;)I have owned a bunch of muscle cars and about 12 Corvettes in my life time,but this white 13 is the first car I ever called a real lady,her manners are superb,looks are pure class and the build quality is awesome.My wife really loves this car,of course for us cars tend to be like our dogs and become members of the family.
You are getting a heck of a car for mid $50,000! White with red interior will be sharp!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Gary, I felt the same way when I cleaned my 2007 C6 for the last time -- honestly, she looked showroom new. No one in my family could understand why I was trading. I wasn't even 100% sure on the deal until I sat in the C7. It's just a way, way better car. I just put 900 miles on it this weekend and it was so much fun to drive. Not to mention that it's totally new and different from everything else on the road. Aside from getting absolutely hosed by the dealer on the trade-in value for the C6 -- that still has me fuming, but it was my own fault for sure -- I could not be happier with the C7. Parting was tough, but the rewards are hard to describe. Enjoy your new Stingray!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts