Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Looks like one of the C7.R's is having trouble and a Viper just ignited after leaving the pits. Lots of action so early in the race.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
10,602 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Corvette is 1st and 2nd,In their class.To bad heads up display isn't standard on the race coverage.Like watching rpm v/s mph on the BAD CARS! GO #3! :p

·
Registered
220 Posts
A little over optimistic?

·
Registered
366 Posts
A little over optimistic?
Yep! Disappointing performance. Not much of a start to the season to support the launch of C7 StingRay.

MrG 69
Soon to be the proud owner of my 3rd Vette, a CGM/Kalahari 7sp Z51 2LT Coupe w NPP, CF Mirrors/Spoiler and BC Roof
** Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum **

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
What happened?

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Yep! Disappointing performance.
MrG 69
I don't know which was more disappointing, the C7-R or the race coverage (or lack of) itself. The C7's I can understand, the coverage however is a different story. I for one miss SPEED TV!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FOX has the big $$ it's all about stuffing the programs with a $hit load of commercials.Us suckers don't have a choice but to tune in.Thank technology for the dvr.I'm behind on current but it's not worth knowing about crap i don't need to buy.
SPEED TV. Was worth paying the extra for the package you got sucked into.Screw-em no SPEED, no package.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Watch it on the web!

MrG 69
Enjoying every mile in my CGM/Kalahari 7sp Z51 2LT Coupe w NPP, Nav, CF Mirrors/Spoiler and BC Roof
** Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum App **

1 - 13 of 13 Posts