Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last piece of the puzzle was to secure financing for my 2015 DSOM Z51 3LT convertible with MSRC and museum delivery. I have a TPW of 10/6 so I wanted to get this financing stuff out of the way. I got 2.84% for 84 months through my local credit union. I actually got that rate from a different credit union, but my credit union will match it to get more of my money :). Everything is falling into place now. It is really going to happen in the near future. Just a bit excited and wanted to share with others. Anyone get any lower for 84 months?

·
Registered
329 Posts
My last piece of the puzzle was to secure financing for my 2015 DSOM Z51 3LT convertible with MSRC and museum delivery. I have a TPW of 10/6 so I wanted to get this financing stuff out of the way. I got 2.84% for 84 months through my local credit union. I actually got that rate from a different credit union, but my credit union will match it to get more of my money :). Everything is falling into place now. It is really going to happen in the near future. Just a bit excited and wanted to share with others. Anyone get any lower for 84 months?
I got 2.24% for 72 mos. from Pen Fed CU, they don't offer 84 mos.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the best that I saw was 1.99 for 72 months. 2.24% at 72 seems pretty good to me. The rates to borrow money are pretty good. It seems that you did pretty good as well.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Joe, congrats on securing your financing, now the fun begins waiting to get your C7 masterpiece in your driveway.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
68 Posts
First intertainment c.u. is 1.69%, but they will only finance for 48 months. B of A is 2.24, and they will negotiate if you let them have automatic payment with drawal from your account

·
Registered
952 Posts
Have you thought about the fact that your baby will be SEVEN YEARS OLD before you can claim title? Seems like a long time to me...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't usually hold the loan that long, but I like the option of a low payment. I usually payoff my loans quite a bit early.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Didn't even know there was such a thing as an 84 month loan on a car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got 1.49% at 60 mths at my credit union. They offer .99% but you have get a few more things thru them to get it and it wasn't worth it.

·
Registered
522 Posts
It is not that you would take that long...but rather that the door is open to leave you in a very comfortable position should the unpredictable occur...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We have the same TPW, same color, I have ordered the coupe, please let me know when you take delivery, thank you, Tony
Tony, I am doing museum delivery so I am hoping for October 24th. You might beat me to delivery since I have to wait the 2 weeks to pick it up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts