Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale 2014 Stingray for $39000 1LT Modded. 40700 miles all highway miles. Car has an Edlebrock Eforce supercharger. 620 HP to the crank. 543 RWHP 569 TOURQE to the rear wheels. Black interior, new MGW SHORT THROW SHIFTER, NEW Z06 BLACK RIMS. NEW DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTORS, NEW BRAKES , FIRESTONE FIREHAWK TIRES. NEW B&B NPP EXHAUST WITH VACUUM BUTTERFLY VALVES OPERATING VALVES. NEW DUEL CLUTCH, AMERICAN RACING MID LENGTH HEADERS. NEW GRANITTELI SPARK PLUG WIRES WITH NEW SPARK PLUGS. TINTED WINDOWS AWESOME AIR BRUSHED MURELL ON HOOD LINER DONE BY Steve Ray. NEW SIDE SKIRTS, CLEAR BRA ON NOSE OF CAR AND ALSO HOOD, HEAD LIGHTS AND ROOF OF CAR. THIS IS AN ADULT DRIVEN CAR AND NOT RACED. IT IS A ONE OWNER CAR CLEAN CARFAX!!!!!. THE AUTO CHECKER IS INCORRECT THE CAR HAS A CLEAR TITLE. I WILL PROVIDE LIEN RELEASE LETTER FROM TD BANK WHO WAS THE LIEN HOLDER ON THE CAR. IN NY STATE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY A NEW TITLE IF THE LIEN IS SATISFIED BY THE BANK AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A LEAN RELEASE LETTER!!!!!. I AM SELLING THE CAR ON EBAY UNDER 2014 STINGRAY MODDED THE CAR IS WHITE AND BLACK.$39000

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174017209381

Attachments

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Went to look at your e-bay page but says it is not found. Looks like you did a great deal of work to it and I'm sure it will sell quickly. Using as a down payment on a C8?

·
Registered
451 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts