Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
wow love your new wheels.... your car is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!that wide body is pretty snazzy.. and I like the 392 and the 458.......awesome pics

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thank you, Thank you. Looks like Lingenfelter is ready to go with 700hp for C7...nice

·
Registered
47 Posts
Can't wait to get the Toys I ordered from you and install them on the C7....they have worked well on '08 H2 and '10 Camaro in the past !!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
WOW!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thanks for the photo's

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you, Thank you. Looks like Lingenfelter is ready to go with 700hp for C7...nice
I think the real number will be 600 on 91 octane and perhaps 630 to 645 on 93. After that race fuel. You can always drop compression but why waiste the money. 600 will be great for this car.

After that Z06 and then ZR1.

I want you all to keep this post where you can kick it back at me if I come here down the road trying to make more power. Remind me not to over spend and ruin anther nice car. Seems like everytime i get a new car i screw it up trying to make 1000 hp. its fun for a few weeks then just overkill. I need intervention before i break the bank on another car that i can't drive.:eek: If you know what I mean:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts