Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
White with Red interior, that is such a classic combination. Enjoy the rock star status, it's fun, isn't it :)

Reactions: whosurdaddy107

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the same thing except I went for the 3LT. It's been sitting in the dealer's garage for over a week now because of the weather in the north-east. I am not comfortable
taking delivery of this car on this snowy/icy road. Anyway, I must confess before I saw the car live, I was debating whether or not I should let dealer sell it because of some business deal that came
my way. Then I decided to take a drive to the dealer to see the car. Man oh man! I have to tell you after I saw the car in person, I said no freaking way am I going to let this baby slip away and find myself back to the end of the line. L.O.L.
I think the car looks even better live than in pictures. That white with the red interior is something. Wow!
Enjoy it! I can't wait for this freaking cold and snowy weather to go away.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Beautiful car! I am so envious! I want all the colors :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the same thing except I went for the 3LT. It's been sitting in the dealer's garage for over a week now because of the weather in the north-east. I am not comfortable
taking delivery of this car on this snowy/icy road. Anyway, I must confess before I saw the car live, I was debating whether or not I should let dealer sell it because of some business deal that came
my way. Then I decided to take a drive to the dealer to see the car. Man oh man! I have to tell you after I saw the car in person, I said no freaking way am I going to let this baby slip away and find myself back to the end of the line. L.O.L.
I think the car looks even better live than in pictures. That white with the red interior is something. Wow!
thanks! pictures doesn't do it justice with this car. it's looks a lot better in person. everywhere i go, i get thumbs up, ppl taking pics etc.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Just do what I did. I had mine picked up by a towing company / flat bed and delivered to my house. I just made sure my driveway and area in front of the garage was cleared of ice and snow. 25 miles $120.00

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Just do what I did. I had mine picked up by a towing company / flat bed and delivered to my house. I just made sure my driveway and area in front of the garage was cleared of ice and snow. 25 miles $120.00
There is option 2 move to southern California we are supposed to have low 90s this weekend. its too bad I do not have my C7 yet to enjoy that nice weather, another 7 weeks probably, hoping 6 weeks :cool:

·
Registered
104 Posts
That would be worth $120 just to walk in the garage and see it sitting there.

Reactions: schneid44

·
Registered
81 Posts
Black doesn't look that good with this car. Saw it in person. White looks best. Red also look sexy

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app
agreed. I feel like the black hides a lot of the body lines. Saw one at the dealership showroom when I was getting mine.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Congrats, You made the right choice, I like the color combo enjoy.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
48 Posts
Finally got mine Saturday, March 1st. The temperature was in the upper 30's. As soon as I got out of the dealer's lot to get some gas with the salesman, I was getting thumbs up. OMG! I have nice cars before, but never did I get so many compliments in one day. At the light stops, sometimes I even feel embarrassed to look at either side of me because I know the person pulling next to me is about to say something or give me thumbs up. I try to look straight. You don't want to act as if you are looking for compliments by looking at them, which you would not worry about if you were in a not-so sexy car. It is like having the good looking body/guy syndrome with a six-pack. A guy with a big belly can walk shirtless with no regards, and yet when a guy with six-pack does it, he is seen as showing off his body.
What a car! Wait when we remove the top in Spring, we'll be shirtless, I guess. LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts