Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several people have been wanting to see Shark Gray in Fun Sun. I took a short trip up the street to get a few quick shots.

Enjoy.

DSC_1019.JPG DSC_1020.JPG DSC_1026.JPG DSC_1027.JPG DSC_1028.JPG DSC_1032.JPG DSC_1034.JPG DSC_1035.JPG DSC_1036.JPG DSC_1037.JPG

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Sweet!

Are you psyched? Pictures don't always do justice...

Wait...that sounded wrong...what I mean, in real life, does it look as stunning as in the photos?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet!

Are you psyched? Pictures don't always do justice...

Wait...that sounded wrong...what I mean, in real life, does it look as stunning as in the photos?
I've never been the guy that says my car is all that because I love every Color Corvette... That being said . This is a Bad A$$ Car... and the Color make it more so. I'm so happy I went with my gut and did not let people try to talk me out of ordering a color that I only saw in pictures.

Reactions: Z06 Owned

·
Registered
185 Posts
That is a fantastic-looking car. The red really does a lot for it as well in terms of the complete package. Very stylish.

I ordered white for myself but this would easily be my second choice; what a sweet color combination. Oh and the carbon badges are looking really nice on it -- a good choice!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a fantastic-looking car. The red really does a lot for it as well in terms of the complete package. Very stylish.

I ordered white for myself but this would easily be my second choice; what a sweet color combination. Oh and the carbon badges are looking really nice on it -- a good choice!
Thats funny. my almost ordered whould have been the same car but White.

My first Vette was white and I Loved it.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a sick looking car!

Dude, how'd you get earth to tilt sideways? LOL
lol... I cant get it to change. It must be like me a little off.:rolleyes:

Reactions: adem1534

·
Registered
392 Posts
All that driving, give us another review of the NoviStretchBra.

I LOVE mine!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
It somewhat resembles the pewter color they used to offer in the c5 but it could just be the pictures. I like it a lot although I think they should have kept cyber gray available as well.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
149 Posts
Cyber Gray has more blue in it and to my eye based on these photo's TSG seems to have a slight tan/putty hue in it. What I can't see from these photo's is how much metallic is in TSG. Here's an example of LRG, you can easily see the metallic

Tom

·
Registered
755 Posts
Great colour and outstanding wheelies.haha!! Love the colour and the blk. accenting.
Enjoy as I am sure you will.

STUNG:cool:

·
Registered
159 Posts
I beleive we've found the Vette of the month!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
That's the exact color combo I've ordered on my Z.

FCCCVPMan...

With all that metallic, I have to ask, any mottling or "zebra stripes" on the sides? Can't really see any in the photos...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks great. Love it. Could you post a couple of pics from rear view perspective?

My order is sitting at 1100, hoping for an allocation this Thursday.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts