Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
I would say you are right. Only white one out there. Happy for you, can't imagine what you feel like, but I will know it in 8 more days!

·
Super Moderator
3,362 Posts
Nice! Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. Finally made it to BG. Thank goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
699 Posts
That's so cool! My Vette, Star, was just across the street from you a couple weeks ago. It will be great!

Michael

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm assuming they'll roll some others out in the morning. She can't be the only one tomorrow??? I'd like to meet some other folks.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Have an awesome, fun day! We'll be watching!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hey Suzy:

When you are at the Museum, go to the plant and see if you can see a CGM on the line with black wheels and stripes. Good chance it might be mine. Thanks in advance... hahahahahaha! Just funnin. Enjoy your day....... Posting in a few weeks...

STUNG.....

·
Registered
755 Posts
Sorry Suzy, I thought this was your thread and I see it is ArcticwhitesZ51's thread. My Bad!! Oh well I guess the request applies to ArticwhiteZ51 instead of you. tee hee hee. C U L on the thread.

STUNG

·
Registered
147 Posts
You won't be alone when you take delivery. I think they do 8 to 10 deliveries every day. Congrats on getting your Stingray. I hope you have a friend who will set up a video camera at their home and record the camera feed from the screen of his/her computer. That would be a great thing to have.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Suzy, I thought this was your thread and I see it is ArcticwhitesZ51's thread. My Bad!! Oh well I guess the request applies to ArticwhiteZ51 instead of you. tee hee hee. C U L on the thread.

STUNG
We'll keep our eyes peeled. : )

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Looks like the weather forecast was accurate, too bad.....

Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 10.21.50 AM.png

Enjoy, we'll be there in about 3 1/2 weeks, hopefully!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts