1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Congrats- hope it is truly enroute to you. Very exciting.:cool:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Uggghhhh... keep us updated. Could this be the sign that they are starting to ship out the 2015's :)
Mine was produced 8/12... and it is ready to come Home!

Reactions: 63Split

·
Registered
100 Posts
Uggghhhh... keep us updated. Could this be the sign that they are starting to ship out the 2015's :)
Mine was produced 8/12... and it is ready to come Home!
I hope it's true but I doubt it. The Chevy tracking site is not at all accurate. Almost 1400 cars produced and none shipped that we're aware of.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
alsalves, congrats and post those pictures when your C7 masterpiece arrives.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
unfortunately i wont know until tomorrow cause the manager i talk to isnt there today. But ill let u guys know tomorrow.

·
Registered
61 Posts
chevvy tracker says shipped en route for mine as well. Chevrolet chat admits that its not accurate. it seems like the general consensus is no cars delivered till 9-2, atleast for NCM. I think some will ship and arrive sometime in agust (or atleast my dealer THINKS that). I don't think anyody has solid evidence on exactly when they will start shipping though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was told by my dealer today that "cars are to ship Monday!" (8/25).

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Did he mention how he came up with that info?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Well... that will be good news if true :)
I just called MacMulkin and they said my order is still bayed at factory... perhaps there maybe some truth?... who knows. Monday will tell if we see some movement on 2015 orders

·
Registered
873 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
How coincidental (said tongue-in-check), for that matches the two week quality hold period. At [email protected] noted, a two week quality hold is typical.

(Relatedly, but months away, I keep thinking the QC hold on the Z06's will initially start at four weeks.)

·
Registered
533 Posts
I got some info from a well know GM guy last night that said they would indeed start showing up mid to end of next week. My question back was is that shipping out it dealer. No answer. ;-(

So we wait, as much as this bothers me what else can we do.

Reactions: duckman714
1 - 20 of 107 Posts