Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is Pete from Showstopper Accessories. We design and fabricate our own accessories to bring your car to the next level. We recently acquired our Arctic White C7 to help bring some of the highest quality accessories to the C7 market. I hope you enjoy as we keep you posted on new development as well as just building one bad ass ride. If you have any questions throughout the build feel free to pm me.

uploadfromtaptalk1390138559499.jpg

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
658 Posts
Looks good and can you paint the stingray letters and ray red instead?

So base AW and red writing and fish

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ok, I gotta ask, cause we just got a Nightrace Blue convertible. How much?

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exactly!!! Looks great but I'm not sure what color I would want for the center section. I have an AW with red calipers and gray seats
We have done about 90% of the center plenums in Carbon Flash Metallic. This ties in with the exterior vents nicely.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I don't like being the same as 90% even if it's only small differences that sets my car apart.

I want to think of something different and here's my engine as it is now.... Even though the car is 500 miles from me, lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390194919.803879.jpg

·
Registered
957 Posts
Can you do in CF center section with torch red sides and black or CF lettering and stingray? Send me a PM with price please.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think it looks good! I have (on order) a cyber gray Z51 with carbon flash mirrors & spoiler, black rims & black brembos, Kalahari 2 lt interior. What color combo do you suggest, & could you send me a price because I like what I see!! Thanks, Robert

·
Registered
489 Posts
How did you black out your tail lights?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts