Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I will be pulling mine out and hitting them with VHT night shades tint. Works great on my Mustang and F-250. Looks very clean.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I would recommend using a wooden paint stirrer to pop off the rear fender liner. I just put on the GM splash guards and was very leery about using a screwdriver to pry off the existing line as I was afraid of chipping the paint. I had one laying around and it popped them off no problems.
Alan

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
I would recommend using a wooden paint stirrer to pop off the rear fender liner. I just put on the GM splash guards and was very leery about using a screwdriver to pry off the existing line as I was afraid of chipping the paint. I had one laying around and it popped them off no problems.
Alan
Just invest less than $20.00 on a plastic trim tool kit on Amazon. It will come in handy for all sorts of things.

Reactions: Trey

·
Registered
353 Posts
I just pulled the luggage compartment lights and swapped the bulbs out for LEDs that I had laying around the shop. Much brighter. I too am surprised that GM still uses incandescent bulbs. BTW does the Stingray have any sort of lamp monitor? My wife's Lexus throws a warning when a bulb goes out -- particularly the safety ones like brake and turn signals.
Alan

·
Registered
470 Posts
I too am surprised that GM still uses incandescent bulbs. BTW does the Stingray have any sort of lamp monitor? My wife's Lexus throws a warning when a bulb goes out -- particularly the safety ones like brake and turn signals.
Alan
I'd have the same concern.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Alan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just invest less than $20.00 on a plastic trim tool kit on Amazon. It will come in handy for all sorts of things.
You can get a whole set of them for $20 at Harbor Freight. Just walk past the jack stands (without purchasing) to the back of the store, and there they are.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,172 Posts
Just a friendly FYI as you are newer to the forum! Sometime look at the date of the last response because you could be responding to a comment from an old threat or post from a few years back. In this case, the last response was August 30, 2018 that you responded to.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts