Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My first post on the forum folks. Had mine for two weeks now in Canada. Velocity yellow 3LT. Have noticed that the left turn signal doesn't turn off automatically after a turn. Probably not a big deal, but just wondered if anyone has experiencing the same issue?

·
Administrator
16,283 Posts
Jkummer welcome to our forum! I suggest you have your dealer look at that.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have noticed the same turn signal problem. It does not happen all the time. I also have a center screen that goes blank and does some weird flickers. I am going to a dealer next week to update my software. The car was built last December. I was told at the NCM to update my software to cure the screen problem.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay. I don't have the screen issue. Please let me know what your dealer says /does. I'm also curious about the software update. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
jk; Welcome to the site. Does the indicator stalk return to the "off" position after the turn?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. It works fine, just doesn't automatically click off after finishing the turn. Have to shut it off manually.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
The turn signal cancelation is a mechanical action. Is it happening only on one direction and regardless the amount of wheel turn required?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes only left turn, and yes regardless of the amount of when turn.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Yes only left turn, and yes regardless of the amount of when turn.
Broken ring inside the column or tab on the stalk. Hopefully it's replaceable by simply removing the wheel and some trim.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts