Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ordering a silver C7 vert, black wheels, yellow calipers, Z51 with cobalt flash/mirrors/spoiler.

I think black would likely be best interior color but keep debating gray as a possibility that might give more open feel.

Don't want red or Kalahari.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I'd go with black, contrasts the silver. Might be hotter when sitting in the sun.........

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red or yellow calipers...same number of contrasts.

Silver, black, red
Silver ,black, yellow

What's the difference? Just what you prefer.

Screen Shot 2014-03-28 at 6.42.08 AM.png

·
18,669 Posts
I am ordering a silver C7 vert, black wheels, yellow calipers, Z51 with cobalt flash/mirrors/spoiler. I think black would likely be best interior color but keep debating gray as a possibility that might give more open feel. Don't want red or Kalahari.
What do you guys think?
Gray is a gorgeous color. Before ordering it however, ask yourself how you will treat the car, not just the first month, but after the first year, for gray is an ultra light color. Do you every eat in the car, do you live in a place where you walk on bare ground, etc. One thing that has worked well for folks who have a gray interior, is to get black floor mats and use those on a daily basis, for not only is the gray interior very light, but so is the carpet -- and the gray interior always and only comes with gray carpet.

Again, I love the gray, but want you to be happy with your choice after you've had the car a few years.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If it's a 3LT, gray is the way to go. If not, go Black, IMO

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Black

1 - 8 of 8 Posts