1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
look great

·
Registered
214 Posts
So did you have to call them to place the order? I don't see a way to order on their website.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Send an email to Erik at [email protected]. he will get you an invoice and have you call to make payment over the phone. Very easy to deal with. I've had mine for two weeks on my Crystal Red and they look great.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
214 Posts
How far back under the car does the splitter extend? Any pics of the splitter prior to installation?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Great thanks I found the install video on Youtube. Looks like the front splitter is really more of a lip and as much as I like the look of it, it doesn't really achieve the function of moving air under the vehicle. More of a visual enhancement.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That would be correct.......clearly a visual mod. Eric did recommend removing the two side rubber spoilers so the fit and look would be cleaner. R

·
Registered
186 Posts
Here is mine. I actually took off the rubber pieces but it then back on after attaching the front splitter. You don't have to remove them to put the splitter on.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
63 Posts
Me too. I put mine back on. Don't need a splitter that goes far under car. Z51 is flat under front anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. Will look to replace as well.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts