Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gave Mike Furman a deposit, and he's created a deal folder for me for a 2021 C8!

I wasn't sure my wife was going to be onboard with me replacing the C7, but when I told her I wanted to buy a 2021, her only response was "When are we going to replace my Honda?)

She's the one who told me, when we were dating, that she's "so tight she squeaks." I guess 40 years of saving for retirement has loosened her up a little!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Congratulations. Always a fun time preparing for the new acquisition. And even better when the bride is supportive..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
15,882 Posts
Congratulations Bob! Very exciting.

·
Administrator
15,882 Posts
Reactions: TexasC8

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
10,324 Posts

Reactions: meyerweb

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just gave Mike Furman a deposit, and he's created a deal folder for me for a 2021 C8!

I wasn't sure my wife was going to be onboard with me replacing the C7, but when I told her I wanted to buy a 2021, her only response was "When are we going to replace my Honda?)
View attachment 276672

She's the one who told me, when we were dating, that she's "so tight she squeaks." I guess 40 years of saving for retirement has loosened her up a little!
Good for you! I am anxiously awaiting delivery of my 2020 Torch Red Z51- my 6th one since 1963, and probably my last given my age. Hate to give up my C7 because it is so customized, but the C8 is just amazing! Good Luck to you.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good for you! I am anxiously awaiting delivery of my 2020 Torch Red Z51- my 6th one since 1963, and probably my last given my age. Hate to give up my C7 because it is so customized, but the C8 is just amazing! Good Luck to you.
When I bought my C7, I figured I'd drive it until I was too old to climb in and out. But the C8 is just too cool to pass up.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Get the C8 and an Acura for her (you too!)
Acura's a possibility. Or Lexus, or Audi, or Honda....

Except for the Corvette, I have no brand loyalty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts