·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I moved back to South Jersey to be closer to my dealer with my order :cool: Even though I moved the order remains the same, Black Z51 1LT with Black interior seating, black Z51 wheels, Magnetic Ride Control, Dual Mode Exhaust, Carbon Flash spoiler & mirrors, Dual Roof (Carbon Fiber/Glass).....Now to just sit back and wait for production to begin and start to plan my build on the C7.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'll b joining u in SoCal soon with either yellow or white. And either manual or auto lol z51 for sure

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
San Diego, Twin Turbo Cyber Gray/ Red 836 RWHP. Anybody here fron SD ?
Will your C7 twin turbo pass CA smog requirements? if yes where and how much did you pay to have it turbo? I am in O.C. and looking into maybe doing supercharger or turbo? I am a little hesitant to turbo due to its lag and more interested in supercharger but it looks like there are issues with CA smog requirements?

·
Registered
6 Posts
My carwill not pass smog but I have a car dealers lincense so I can run my dealers plates and do not have to have a smog check since my car will not be regestered, Suggest you go to supercharger, this should slove that problem for you. Should be severl good tunners in your area that could do the install. Whats you Vin # ? mine is 191

·
Registered
6 Posts
Suggese you get some good Ceramic brake pads, My friend has black rims C-7 and the brake dust is terrable, There is good info one these on the Forum.
I also have a ZR1 C-6

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Had no issues with my supercharger & smog, go see Ryne Cunningham @ Cunningham Motorsports, he'll do you right!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in Carlsbad. Still waiting for my CGM Z51 to be delivered. It's been over a month. At this rate they could've pushed the car here from Bowling Green. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

1 - 20 of 65 Posts