Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 9 months and 8K mi., I suddenly lost several controls on the wheel. Volume, favorites, DIC only partially functional. Doesn't recognize phone, indicates "audio off" when radio is on, no ability to control radio from the wheel. Radio cutting out for s few seconds, every few minutes.

Similar issues/resolutuions, anyone?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Control cable connector loose?

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
After 9 months and 8K mi., I suddenly lost several controls on the wheel. Volume, favorites, DIC only partially functional. Doesn't recognize phone, indicates "audio off" when radio is on, no ability to control radio from the wheel. Radio cutting out for s few seconds, every few minutes.

Similar issues/resolutuions, anyone?

Thanks.
Georgio51,

I understand the displeasure when dealing with potential software concerns. While I realize you're seeking opinions from others, if you feel an official GM diagnosis is necessary, I'd be happy to communicate your sentiments with the Customer Experience Managers (CEM) at your preferred GM dealer. Please know that you're welcome to message us privately if you'd like to proceed, or if you simply want your experience(s) officially documented.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Press the onstar button and ask them to do a diagnostic. And obviously a dealer visit is in your future. Sucks!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Press the onstar button and ask them to do a diagnostic. And obviously a dealer visit is in your future. Sucks!
I didn't sign up for Onstar but yes, I'll probably take a ride this morning to see Joyce.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Georgio51,

I understand the displeasure when dealing with potential software concerns. While I realize you're seeking opinions from others, if you feel an official GM diagnosis is necessary, I'd be happy to communicate your sentiments with the Customer Experience Managers (CEM) at your preferred GM dealer. Please know that you're welcome to message us privately if you'd like to proceed, or if you simply want your experience(s) officially documented.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Thanks, but no need to voice displeasure, at this point. Hopefully, the dealer will be able to identify and fix the issue without much delay. I'm hoping they can squeeze in an unscheduled visit this morning.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Thanks, but no need to voice displeasure, at this point. Hopefully, the dealer will be able to identify and fix the issue without much delay. I'm hoping they can squeeze in an unscheduled visit this morning.
Georgio51,

No problem. Keep us posted on the results of your dealer visit. If necessary, I can contact their designated Customer Experience Manager if you have any additional questions. We'll look forward to your updates :).

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 8 of 8 Posts