Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
SteelCityVette, outstanding looking set of wheels, good luck with a quick sell for some lucky C7 Masterpiece owner.

SF
Rick

Reactions: SteelCityVette

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
These are nice rims and I have them on my Z51. They look good on your torch red. The purchaser will be getting a very nice set of rims.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are nice rims and I have them on my Z51. They look good on your torch red. The purchaser will be getting a very nice set of rims.
Thanks! I swapped for black XO Luxury Verona wheels. Probably will be going with a different rear wheel to run drag radials.

·
Registered
125 Posts
SteelCityVette, I put the same set of wheels on my Black 2014 Z51. I really like the stance and look. How do you like them? Did you put run-flats back on them. I put on Proxes T1 Sports and a can of fix-a-flat in the storage bin in the back. :welcoming:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SteelCityVette, I put the same set of wheels on my Black 2014 Z51. I really like the stance and look. How do you like them? Did you put run-flats back on them. I put on Proxes T1 Sports and a can of fix-a-flat in the storage bin in the back. :welcoming:
Love the wheels, but I hate run-flats. I'm instead running Hankooks.

·
Super Moderator
3,344 Posts
Reactions: SteelCityVette

·
Super Moderator
3,344 Posts
Will do! Congratulations!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.